Cow & Gate Follow -On Milk 2 from 6 Months 900g
Your baby will be able to manage only a tiny amount of food during the fist stage of weaning. Cow & Gate follow-on milk will support your baby's food diet from 6 months until 12 months that provides key nutrients, including iron and vitamin D.
Prima Baby Pregnancy Reader Awards 2010
Features and Benefits
- nutritionally tailored for your baby
- vitamin D for normal bone development
- iron to support normal cognitive development
- Halal approved
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium carbonate, Potassium chloride, Vitamin C, Choline chloride, Taurine, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Iron sulphate, L-tryptophan, Inositol, L-isoleucine, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Zinc sulphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, L-cysteine hydrochloride, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-carnitine, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite.
Typical values per 100ml prepared feed
% = LRV (Labelling Reference Value) a guide to the amount of vitamins or minerals needed per day to meet the requirements of infants and young children
||Amount of water
|Number of level scoops
|Approx 1 beaker
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made-up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours.
- If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds. Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Storage – use powder within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place – do not refrigerate.
|Approx age of baby
||Single feed (ml)
||Feeds in 24 hours
*Assumes weaning at 6 months. Once weaning is established your baby will need about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day from 6-12 months of age. This information is given as a guide only as every baby is an individual.
Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Shake the bottle/carton of Cow & Gate Follow-on Milk before opening. Using the feeding guide, pour the required amount of infant milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Cow & Gate Follow-on Milk can be given at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding.
- Once opened, unused follow-on milk in the 1 litre bottle must be refrigerated immediately and used within 48 hours.
- Cartons can be resealed by holding down the spout – unused feeds must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
Not suitable for babies under 6 months of age
With environmental conscientiousness in mind, Aptamil uses green recyclable material for their entire packaging. The material used will not be as sturdy as other formula brands over the counter. Therefore there is a possibility that the seal may be broken during transportation to you. As long as no milk formula spills out and the inner seal is unbroken the formula will be safe for use. Kindly note before purchase.